March 19, 2009

Liam's firsts


Liam has been the light and joy of our life. I know that sounds like a cheezy cliche, but heck it's true. He is all smiles for us...a very happy baby. How I get to experience all this without stretch marks or postpartum depression is beyond me. It's not deserved...but I'll take it!


Liam loves to have us read him books.... William is developing his character voices.
Here's William feeding Liam for the first time. . . rice cereal.
...hmmmm that some call wallpaper paste, but I won't name any names...


Liam's first walk!
Liam's first nail clipping...



Liam's first nature observation.


Liam's first bundle-up....
Liam's first day at the office with Daddy....



Liam's first special moment with Sopapilla, the cat.


Liam's first special moment with Elmo, the mechanical talking puppet...
aka. the red, furry monster.


Liam's first jumping....

Liam's first visit with Dr. Merrick!

3 comments:

DorT said...

In that last picture Liam looks like he is saying" Wassat you've got in your ears? I want some too..they look cool. Lemme at 'em!"

Meagan Brown said...

I have LOVED reading through these posts! Liam is just so cute and smiles all the time! And so do his parents. :-) Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

Danielle said...

OH MY WORD!!! Could he be any more beautiful?!?!? I love him and miss him and you!!!! Thanks for sharing all the great pics. I saved the one with Liam smiling with Daddy reading in his one family shirt :) I'm making a file and want to put it in Selah's life book :) (When I get around to buying one). I sure hope we get to see you guys this Labor Day. Don't you just feel blessed beyond measure?!? I know we do, too!!! Much love, Danielle