July 15, 2007

William got a new piano!


We found a great piano that fits in the house. When William said he played the piano when he was young.... I pretty much thought "oh yeah, me too... and the violin, and the guitar, and the bongos... and even the recorder. Yeah, I remember yankee doodle dandy, I think".
Then after he set it up and out came Für Elise , my jaw dropped. I was mesmerized by this amazing new man that I knew as my husband. Who was this talented person?


We have his inspiring mother to thank for this. . . William's mother had him and his brother and sister take lessons for many years. Now William (after a 20 yr hiatus) is practicing again.

Besides myself, William's biggest fan is Sopapilla, his cat. Here she is perking up through the window, as William starts playing...


Sopapilla is seen below taking my usual spot here on the chaise lounge. This has become my favorite place to unwind each evening while catching some live music. I really like being Mrs. Chan.

No comments: