July 12, 2007

Vegas




I celebrated girlfriend time with some special friends in Las Vegas. Even though, we were there on the infamous 7/7/7 date, and staying on the 7th floor as an added bonus... I can attest there was no luck to be found in the $$ winnings among my crowd. Although, I can't believe that I didn't gamble once.... either I'm a wimp or just a rebel of society.




But I can report an abundance of bride sightings. We witnessed this efficient ceremony (see above) of 10 different brides at once.... Las Vegas is so impressive on the marriage process. They even doubled up the ceremony as live entertainment for the hotel guests as they swam in the pool.


Food in Vegas is fabulous. They have six story chocolate fountains.



My favorite was definitely the opera singers on the gondolas on the Canal at the Venetian.



We stayed at the Bellagio. Their fountain shows are incredible. I never realized that I'd enjoy huge water streams dancing to the tunes of Celine Dion.



Glass flower meadows on the ceiling...







We celebrated Dawn's birthday as well... Happy Birthday, Dawn!










No comments: